C O N F E R E N C E   2 0 0 0

home                                                                            back to career fair exhibitors list


                                                                                                                                                                      


Information, Science and
Technology Agency
Information Technology
Services Division
it Career Access Office                

IT.Careers@gems5.gov.bc.ca
http://www.itcareers.gov.bc.ca/


 

The Government of British Columbia is a major employer of information technology (IT) professionals. IT positions are located in each of the government ministries. Approximately 80% of these IT positions are located in Victoria, with the remaining 20% located in the Lower Mainland and various regions of the province. The IT Career Access Office in Victoria is the main link between the public and IT employment opportunities within the Government of British Columbia.

Human Resource staff at the IT Career Access office focus on:

For more information about IT Career opportunities, or to apply to our on-line application,
please visit our web site at:
http://www.itcareers.gov.bc.ca/


home                 top                                 back to career fair exhibitors list

Register Now! Why Wait for Spring
C O N F E R E N C E   2 0 0 0